Get Paid What You’ve Earned With Help From Our Employment Attorneys
While it would be nice to trust that employers always abide by wage and hour laws, that is simply not the case. If you suspect that you are not receiving the wages or overtime pay that you are entitled to under law, the attorneys at Monteleone Law Offices, P.L.L.C. can help you understand your rights and legal options.
There Are Many Ways Employers Violate Wage Laws
Common examples of wage-and-hour violations include:
- Not being paid at overtime rates the overtime you’ve worked
- Being asked or forced to work “off the clock”
- Undue delays in getting paid for work you’ve already performed
- Being paid less than a co-worker with the same position and experience due to discrimination
- Being misclassified as an “exempt” or “nonexempt” employee (which impacts overtime eligibility)
- Being misclassified as an independent contractor when you are actually a full employee
- Being paid less than minimum wage
Because companies often discourage employees from discussing pay with one another, it can be difficult to discover pay disparities and other problems that could be a violation of wage laws. But when you contact our firm, our skilled attorneys will explain your legal options and investigate your claim. If your employer has violated the law, we can help you sue for damages, including back wages.
Reach Out Today And Get Started For Free
With an office in Boise, Monteleone Law Offices, P.L.L.C. serves clients throughout the entire Treasure Valley in Idaho. To take advantage of a free initial consultation, call us at 208-296-7701 or send us an email. We can communicate with clients in both English and Spanish.