Attorneys Helping You Protect Your Rights In The Workplace
Losing your job is never easy. However, when your employer fires you for unjust reasons, you can fight back. Work with an employment discrimination attorney at Johnson & Monteleone, L.L.P. Our Boise firm is ready to help you move through the legal process as smoothly as possible.
The most common categories of employment law disputes are:
- Illegal firing (wrongful termination)
- Discrimination or harassment based on protected characteristics (race, gender, disability, etc.)
- Issues with pay and wages
Contact us to set up an appointment with one of our employment law attorneys.
When Can You File A Claim?
At-will employment allows you or your employer to terminate employment at any time. However, it’s illegal for an employer to fire you based on prejudice.
You may have grounds for an employment lawsuit if you’ve been:
- Denied a job based on your age
- Discriminated against based on your race
- Discriminated against, harassed by, or assaulted in schools and/or other organizations
- Retaliated against for reporting a problem to Human Resources
- Treated unfairly based on your religion or gender
- A victim of sexual harassment in the workplace
- Terminated for unjust or illegal reasons
The examples above are just a few of the many types of cases we can help you with.
Discuss Your Rights And Legal Options During A Free Case Evaluation
Johnson & Monteleone, L.L.P. serves clients in Boise, Idaho, and throughout the entire Treasure Valley area. We offer free initial consultations to all prospective clients. To schedule yours, give us a call at 208-296-7701 or fill out our online contact form. Representation is available in English or Spanish.