Boise Personal Injury Attorneys Committed to Justice for You
Aggressive representation for your personal injury lawsuit
We have seen large corporations and insurance companies step on the little guy. We aim to stop this by aggressively representing our clients. We want them to obtain justice and receive fair compensation for their injuries and losses.
Not your ordinary litigators
As a plaintiff's practice, we have represented many individuals in lawsuits against big corporations, insurance companies and other large entities. In representing our clients, we believe in straight talk and sound advice. We stand out from other litigation firms in the Boise area in several ways:
- Experience. We have extensive trial experience, with more than 35 combined years in the law.
- Knowledge. Our attorneys are familiar with the complexities and costs of litigation today, especially against large business entities.
- Aggressiveness. We provide zealous representation for our clients regardless of the type of case.
- Bilingual. We have staff fluent in Spanish and Bosnian as well as English.
Our main practice areas
Our focus practice areas are:
- Personal injury. If you have suffered a personal injury from an auto accident or by the negligent or intentional actions of others, or if a loved one has suffered wrongful death, we can help.
- Commercial litigation. If you have a service business, store or other business and are involved in a dispute with another commercial entity, we can represent your interests in commercial litigation.
- Employment law. In employment law, we represent employees who have been wrongfully terminated or suffered discrimination, or who are involved in a dispute with an employer who can benefit from legal representation.
- Civil litigation. If you are in a dispute in which you believe someone has not performed a service that you paid for, in which someone has reneged on an agreement to pay you, or in which you believe someone should pay you money damages, then that is a civil litigation matter. We can counsel or represent you.
Contact our Boise personal injury, civil litigation and employment law attorneys for an in-person appointment
Contact a Johnson & Monteleone, L.L.P. attorney to discuss your case. Call us now at 208.514.1428 or contact us online to schedule an appointment at your convenience. There is no charge for the initial consultation. Our office is located near the Capitol building in downtown Boise, accessible to public transportation and with on-street parking. Alternatively, we can visit you in your home or hospital room. Our staff is multi-lingual in English, Bosnian and Spanish. We will work hard for you to obtain the justice you deserve.